Rolling Stone UK and Attitude are looking for a Fashion Assistant.
The role will include working across both Rolling Stone UK and Attitude, the world’s most popular LGBTQ+ media brand. Both titles are published by parent company Stream Publishing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the fashion & beauty director.
- Assisting the fashion & beauty director with the day to running of the fashion department at Stream Publishing, working across Attitude and Rolling Stone UK.
- Manage sample tracking for all photoshoots, including delivery and returns.
- Assist the fashion & beauty director on photoshoot prep including sample call-ins and shoot production.
- Assist the fashion & beauty director on set for photoshoots.
- Take the lead on styling, producing and creatively directing photoshoots and advertorials when the Fashion & Beauty Director is unavailable.
- Work with the fashion & beauty director to put together the style & shopping sections of Attitude and Rolling Stone UK print magazine, including image call-ins, writing features and generating ideas and news stories.
- Writing and building fashion, beauty and shopping content for the Attitude and RSUK websites.
- Assisting the wider Stream Publishing team on style/fashion/creative-related special projects when asked.
- Represent Stream Publishing by attending press and fashion events, including evenings and weekends if required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A broad understanding of fashion, with an eye for trends and identifying the next hot thing
- Basic contacts in the fashion industry
- Excellent writing skills for sharp and concise copy
- Efficient organisational skills
While primarily London-based for shoots and deliveries, you will also be required to commute to the Stream Publishing head office in Surrey (RH7 6PB) when required. Salary circa £22,000 with 25 days annual leave.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com